Sunday 2 November 2008

Rage, There's A Potato Famine In Idaho, You Gotta Go Down There!

I love my puppy. There is a possibility that I love my puppy too much. I have taken roughly a million photos of my puppy. My puppy is referred to as my parents' grandpup. I do not deny that my love for Stella borders on excessive.

That being said, I sincerely doubt that I will ever - EVER - have a photo of Stella silk-screened onto a denim jacket.


This photo was snapped at Westy's hockey game today. I was trying to be a bit of a ninja, so I couldn't get too close. Above the picture of the dog is written "MY - IDA- HO"

I'm obviously a snarky bitch for finding the jacket so funny but I don't care. Just because I'm posting every day in November doesn't mean I'm posting quality posts every day in November.

7 comments:

  1. Hills---you are not snarky in the least. Pet-wear and flag-wear are in the same camp. And that camp is SUCKAGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I border on obsessive about my cat.
    I'm contemplating having his cute little face tattooed somewhere on my body.
    I also want to have him cloned when he passes. He's 15, so it could be soon. Ok, I can't think about this anymore, because it will make me cry.
    I will love all of your posts this month, snarky or non-quality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yes, i'd never do that either. It's just weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol There aren't very many things in my life that I would have silk screened onto a jacket - and I'm okay with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahahaha oh my GOD this is killer. You should send it in to Vice Magazine as a "Don't". Or a "Do", depending on your level of personal irony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on the furtive photo taking! This makes me kind of want one. I would wear it and pretend I was sincere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, you are lucky I don't know how to silkscreen, or someone would be getting a hawt Stella denim jacket in the mail for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete