Tuesday 2 September 2008

The Littlest Things That Take Me There I Know It Sounds Lame But Its So True

I'm too tired to form a coherent post, so here are the randoms bits and bobs floating through my head this morning:

I'm home from Quebec. I've been without the internet since Friday night (oh it was haaaard) so I have a lot of catching up to do. I had almost caught up on my google reader and now? Now my google reader is giving me panic attacks again.

Quebec was fabulous. I only managed to eat poutine twice but I think I gained about 17lbs. I will elaborate later.

I missed out on Blog Day '08. I wanted to participate but I couldn't get my act together before leaving. These lovely ladies included me in their Blog Day posts. Thanks, ladies! It's always nice to be on the receiving end of bloggy love.

I had to step over a pile of vomit to get into my building this morning. I'm not really going anywhere with this, I just wanted to put it out there. I feel like going to work sucks enough without having to maneuver around bodily fluids.

The Over-Thinker is attempting to post every day in September. If you feel so inclined, head over and support her. And by "support her" I mean "threaten to send her hate mail if she doesn't succeed." That's what I'll be doing.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Hillary,
    What is Blog Day??

    There better be poutine pictures.

    Thank you for the shout out (and harassment encouragement)!

    E-mail me your new last name (or wait, maybe you didn't take on Shawn's last name) so I can send you the beans, woman!

    'Til Niagara Falls,
    O-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 x poutine = 17 pounds? Wow, that's dense. My stomach hurts just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome. Blog Day recognition well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to ask too - what is Blog Day?

    I must be getting old...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see pictures from Quebec. I hear it's supposed to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete