I got tagged for two memes last week, courtesy of Alice and the Over-Thinker. I'm starting with Alice's because it's the shortest of the two. I need to list five addictions and then tag two people.
1. Baked goods. I love baked goods. Cookies, muffins, pastries, the list is endless. I could never be carb-free. Life would honestly not be worth living.
2. Cheese. I eat cheese every day. I could never give up cheese. Blue cheese is the only cheese I do not love.
3. Puppies! I love all puppies, not just Stella. I have been on a months-long mission to get Shawn to agree to getting another puppy. I've been pretty unsuccessful so far but my birthday is in 3 weeks, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Whenever Shawn asks what I want for my birthday, I tell him all I want is a puppy. He is not pleased with me.
4. Email. I'm not a big phone person. I can't make it through the day without checking my email at least once. I do not understand people (my mother) who check their email once a week.
5. Trashy television. I'm not proud. I love me some America's Next Top Model and The Hills. Don't judge.
I'm supposed to tag two people, but I'm just going to tag the Over-Thinker because she tagged me. I'm vengeful like that.