Wednesday 6 August 2008

We Can Get Married And Live In Our World

Remember when I came back from Mexico and I was all "I'm so tiiiiired. I can't post because my head is sleeeepy"? Yeah, so multiple that by ten and you've got where I'm at right now. The wedding was amazing. Everything went so well. I had so much fun. And now? Brain = melted. I am exhausted. I am on such an adrenaline crash. Tomorrow we are headed off to Nelson for a few days. When I get back? SO MUCH POSTING WILL BE DONE! I will leave you with a few teasers:


and then I said, "you taste like beer"

Dahlias! Not the dahlias I ordered, but at least they weren't mums. I have no idea what the berry things are, or why they're in my flowers. But you know what? Totally didn't matter.

The shoes that were "so comfortable"? NOT SO COMFORTABLE! I ditched them halfway through the night and wore the pretty purple flats.

I haven't seen Angella's photos yet - these were all taken by my cousin. I am ridiculously excited to see the photos she took. Especially the ones that involved motorcycle cops. Yes, I did sit on a police motorcycle and yes, I will be posting those photos as soon as possible.

PS - Angella? Totally rocks. Elaboration to come at some point.

22 comments:

  1. those straps on your dress!!! so pretty! you look radiant. congrats, and all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousness.

    Can't wait to see more pictures.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You two look lovely! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are coming! I've been working the last couple of days, but will get them to you tootie sweetie.

    I had SO MUCH FUN with you guys. Have a great time in Nelson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You look beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture of you and Shawn makes my heart melt. So happy for the two of you. Rest up! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! Those pictures are beautiful! I'm excited to hear about the rest of the wedding--and the bike cops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! yay yay yay! yaaaaay!!!

    go off, relax, have fun, then get back here and give us DETAILS APLENTY missy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Those pictures are stunning, and I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwwwwww so cuuuute!!! Can't wait to hear the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! You look so beautiful and happy! I'm glad you had a great day. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw you look so pretty! congrats again and can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look gorgeous...congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray! You got married! I can't wait to hear/see more!

    Those berries are called hypericum, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christ, you look lovely! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    more pics please!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooh congrats. you look gorgeous!

    and i had mums...i loved them. ;) lol.

    ReplyDelete