I've been tagged by Mermanda. Mermanda is funny and pretty and lovely so I can't not do her meme. Even though I do these things all the time. And hate them.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I was four years old when my little sister was born. I wanted my parents to name her Tulip. I told them that the name they chose for her was too "dusty" - I have no idea what this means.
2. I can't fall asleep at night until I've checked my alarm clock at least 5 times. I can't just look at it to make sure it's set - I have to actually touch it to make sure the toggle is in the right position. I don't know why it bothers me so much - it's not like I actually get up when the alarm goes off.
3. Both of my sisters are vegetarians but I'm pretty sure I could never become one. I don't have the will power to give up cheeseburgers. I eat a lot of vegetarian foods and I dislike a lot of meat but I could never give up cheeseburgers. I've tried vegetarian patties but they're crap. Soy patties, tvp patties, mushroom and oat patties = ALL CRAP. Give me beef.
4. I have a horrible sense of direction. Whichever direction I'm facing feels like North. I have no idea how to fix this.
5. I met Shawn in a bar. I was drunk. He was drunk. Maybe one day I'll write a post about it but most likely I won't. It would be a short post, consisting of "I met Shawn in a bar. I was drunk. He was drunk. And we lived happily ever after. The End."
6. I hate blue cheese. I'm disappointed in myself because I would like to love all cheese equally but I cannot bring myself to even slightly like blue cheese. It tastes like feet.
I am refusing to tag people in the hopes that karma will prevent anyone from tagging me in the future. Mermanda, this means you.