Look what I got! The lovely Donna gave it to me. Is it nerdy of me to admit how pleased I am to be nominated for a blogging award? Each time I hit publish, I feel a twinge of self-doubt; is this post interesting / witty / relevant? Being nominated gives me the validation that my insecure little heart desires.
So the rule is that I need to link back to the person who nominated me (check!) and then nominate 10 of my favourite / most read blogs. It's tough choosing just 10 (what can I say - I have a boring job and read a lot of blogs to pass the time) but here I go (in no particular order):
- spiritofplace (the first blog I ever read, before I even know what a blog was)
- Dutch Blitz (the second blog I read, because of the link on spiritofplace)
- Life in the Left Lane (she's getting married around the same time I am and it's fun to read about her preparations ... and then freak out about how unprepared I am compared to her)
- See Hear Speak No Evil (3 ladies who never fail to make me giggle)
- The Art of Over-Thinking (because it's eerie how alike we are)
- Trials & Tribulations of a London Lass (her slang reminds me of when I lived in England)
- No Ordinary Rollercoaster (because he has a cute dog - not as cute as Stella obviously, but cute enough)
- Just Jenn Rants & Raves (she bakes and then takes pictures of her awesome food - it makes me hungry)
- New York Dactyl (funny. shit.)
- Chelsea Talks Smack (she makes me think)
So there you go. Check them out. Make some new friends.