Thursday 27 January 2011

Well You'll Never Gain Weight From A Doughnut Hole

Friday Faff: I'm so Efficient I'm a Day Early Edition

I participated in Jess's birthday scarf swap and the lovely Alice sent me this beautiful scarf / camouflage for the doughnut bump I'm trying to pass off as an actual baby bump (Willie is like <------------this big--------------> right now. My doughnut bump is shameful.)

* * * * *
Speaking of the doughnut bump, this is my week 12 photo.

I bought these cute stickers from Picky Sticky so I can document the growth of my belly. I felt huge in this photo. My 15-week self would like to go back and slap my 12-week self.

* * * * *
I'm talking about a magic tulip trick on Style Lush today. Seriously, this trick extends the life of cut tulips and it makes no sense whatsoever.

* * * * *
The day after we bought and assembled (and by "we" I mean "Shawn assembled while I ate pizza") our closet organizer, all the Ikea organizers were discounted by 20%. And then my head melted. It was a completely unnecessary head-melt though, because I went back to Ikea with my receipt and they gave me the discount with no hassle.

* * * * *
Happy Thursday, peeps! Just one more sleep til Friday.

18 comments:

  1. Yay for gorgeous scarfs and double yay for a "belly" photo! Triple yay for almost Friday. That's a lot of yays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours of the scarf! It's very pretty :D

    Also points to Ikea for not being jerks and giving you money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also! I'm going to point out that your 9 month self is going to be slapping your 15 week self... and 13 week self...
    And self before birth basically :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY scarf picture!!

    Also you look LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your scarf is sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf is gorgeous! And as far as this post-pregnancy lady is concerned, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You look lovely and petite and sweet and so very not pregnant ... well, maybe except those pajama bottoms, because once you go there, it's hard to return to real pants. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got that same scarf, I love it!

    Also, what belly? I see no belly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love belly pictures. :) Glad Ikea gave you your $$ back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the cutest. Per usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so cute. And I am kind of jealous because right now at this very moment my belly is bigger than yours and I don't have an excuse for that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's the teeniest, sweetest little belly bump I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are teeeeensy! And gorgeous! And glowy!And gorgeous!

    Weeee happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the scarf! And you are not HUGE! You look perfectly lovely and glowy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really are glowing! You are a beauty, Ms. Hillary. OX!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! This is so exciting! We're going to start trying in the spring...and I love the sticker idea. Will definitely have to look into those.

    ReplyDelete
  17. DUDE. You are so cute and glowing and CUTE.
    Can't wait to watch Willie growing (obvio from the outside!) and hear the pregnancy stories.
    That scarf is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dude, you look AMAZING! I know you are going to look hothothot all the way through this pregnancy even if you don't feel like it. Yay! Can't wait to see more!

    Also, your hair looks great. And the scarf. Really, all around, you rock.

    ReplyDelete