Sunday 17 January 2010

Get On The Snake Where You Never Will Believe

Stella has started doing this thing recently where she tries to press her face into our faces whenever we're lying down. I'd like to think that she's just being affectionate but there is a small part of me that thinks she's just measuring us to see if she can eat us (Dear Ben & Maxie: I forget which one of you told the story of the big snake measuring its owner so I'll blame both of you. I am still disturbed even though snopes proved you wrong. Thanks for that, jerks. Love Hillary.)

I love them.

Him too.

What I don't love is when someone dumps the clean laundry on the bed instead of folding it and putting it away and then someone else makes a bed out of my fresh, clean towels. Not mentioning any names.


12 comments:

  1. Screw snopes! I will always believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute. Especially because they can't, you know, eat you. If they nibble, you'll totally notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days I love that my cat gives me kisses. Other days I fear she's just tasting me.

    Your puppies are so cute it's worth the risk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to believe snopes, Maxie, or else I will never sleep again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww the puppies are finally being nice!

    I don't want to talk about snakes ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure you paid back that certain someone by posting a picture of him with bedhead on your blog.

    Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely very cute!! They're just snuggling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your puppies too. I really hope I get to meet them someday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iggy (my two-year-old pug) does this thing where, whenever possible, he nestles into the crook of my arm, thereby rendering whichever arm he's nestled into completely immobilized. I've become quite adept at one-hand internet browsing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I doubt she's measuring you to eat you. I bet she's trying to steal your breath. There. That should make you sleep better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am so not clicking on that snake link. i am much happier not knowing whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  12. returning the blog love!
    your dogs are ADORABLE. I am also not clicking on the snake link, even though I'm not scared of them
    My dog has just started doing this thing where he sits on me, rolls over onto his back, then runs around all crazylike and charges me. He's a labrador.

    ReplyDelete