Tuesday 17 February 2009

Birthday Boy So Afraid Plays The Machines In The Arcade

Dear Westy,

If I were a mean older sister, I might talk about how when you were really young we used to dress you up in dresses and call you Natalie. I might post pictures of the mullet you sported from the age of two until you were about seven (seven! much too old to think that mullets are cool!) I would probably even tell the story of the time you cut your bangs off (completely off - you just had a sad little tuft at the top of your forehead) with Dad's mustache scissors and then finished your look by dumping a bottle of Mom's eau de toilette on your head.

It's a good thing I'm not a mean older sister.

Happy 21st birthday, Westy!


5 comments:

  1. Lol can't believe you dressed him up as a girl! I guess that's what one does with younger brothers.

    Happy birthday to your brother Westy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now, if westy were a nice younger brother, he would green-light the mullet pictures for us ;-)

    happy birthday, westy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Westy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it with younger brothers taking scissors to their hair? My brother did it and promptly (and adamantly) denied he had done anything to his hair. I think it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. god. normally boys with long greasy hair playing guitares in stupid giant sunglasses annoy the shit out of me - but isn't he the adorablest baby brother ever? i'm going to go look for some pictures of him in a dress. i know they're around here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete