Tiny E tagged me with my very first meme.
1. What prompted you to start blogging?
I read a lot of blogs. For a long time I was a lurker. Then I started commenting. Finally I just felt a bit creepy, following this community but not contributing to it. So I started my own blog. I got engaged, turned 25 and bought a condo all within a few short months and I decided that it was the perfect time to start documenting it all. I've never been good at keeping a journal - I wanted to see if I could stick with a blog.
Tiny E's reason she started blogging is much more interesting that mine.
2. Have you ever been the victim of a crime?
My debit card information was stolen by one of those sketchy stand-alone atm's that you can find in bars. My chequeing account was drained but luckily I got all my money back. My boyfriend at the time worked for my bank and he got some higher-ups to expedite the process. Now I'm a freak about only using actual bank atm's.
3. Have you ever witnessed someone else being the victim of a crime?
I don't think so.
4. What is your favorite color? Why?
I can't choose a favourite colour. I'm a big fan of dark blue and light green but I also love red and plum and ... I can't choose. Don't make me.
5. What talent or skill would you most like to have, that you feel you don't have?
I would love to be able to sing. I love music. I love singing. I do not love the evil looks I get when I sing. My singing has been likened to cats dying. I wish I was joking.
6. If you could go back and do one thing over in your life, what would it be? Would you make a change, or do everything exactly the same?
I would go back to the year I graduated highschool and (try to) slap some sense into my 17-year old self. I would go to university straight from highschool instead of being all "I want to travel. I want to work. I want a taste of the real world." I travelled. I work. Doing university by correspondence while holding down a full-time job sucks.
7. What do you consider your most attractive asset? (Hair, legs, smile, etc.)
I'm going to go with my smile.
8. When do you feel the most vulnerable?
When I'm tired. I am tired a lot because I'm a crappy sleeper. It makes my brain slow and I feel like I can't function. It's not a happy feeling.
9. If you were a rap star, what would your stage name be?
I've been stuck on this question for about 10 minutes now. I'm going to have to say that I don't know. There's too much pressure. Suggestions welcome.
10. What is your favorite curse word?
My current favourite is 'asscock' (a noun best used in conjugtion with extreme road rage. Must include fist shaking.)
Use it in a sentence and tag five other bloggers you'd like to answer the same questions:
Hey Over-Thinker, Life in the Left Lane, Barefoot in the Country, Sharon's Space and Wanderings, don't be asscocks. Do this meme. Love Hillary