Monday 12 November 2007

Our House, in the Middle of Our Street

Getting the keys to our new place was a bizarre experience. Our Realtor handed everything over in the lobby and pointed us toward the elevator. We got up to our condo and didn't know what to do. It felt like we were trespassing. Everything is so shiny and new - it's hard to believe that it belongs to us. I can't accurately describe just how crappy our current apartment is, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Old Light Fixtures:




























































New Light Fixtures:














































































I do realize that it's not healthy to love light fixtures this much, but I can't help it. I luuurve my new light fixtures.

I love lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment