Thursday 21 June 2012

When I Wake Up Please Come Around Again

Thank you so much for your kind words and good thoughts. Grady seems to be doing much better. His fever hasn't returned and he's starting to eat again. We still don't have the test results back - and he has to go in for more blood work tomorrow - but we're hopeful that the rough patch is over. My new mantra is "no news is good news."

I'm feeling faffy today. Feel free to join in. I welcome any distraction (says the lady who unironically downloaded Justin Bieber's new album yesterday for distraction purposes.)

If you have a second (and any knowledge about belts + dresses) could you help me out over on Style Lush?

If you want to catch a glimpse of my nephew, you can head to Swistle's baby name blog.  

If you're local, you should think about heading to Pajo's Rocky Point this weekend. If the weather (and Grady's health) cooperate we'll be heading down. Come say hi - I'll be the one with the cute baby and a mouth full of delicious fish and chips.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, ISN'T he a darling baby??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is graduating on Saturday, otherwise I'd be all over rocky point. Glad your little man is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, now I want fish and chips. ;)

    SO glad he's better. So glad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear Sir is on the upswing. i hope those results come in soon and that they're completely benign!

    ReplyDelete