Thursday 10 February 2011

And So Today My World It Smiles

I can't tell you how much it helped me to spew my crazy on my blog and have love and support spewed back at me (side note: I'm really into the word "spew" right now. Because it so accurately -and satisfyingly- describes what toothpastes makes me do. Sorry.)

Last week was rough. Pregnancy hormones were messing with my head while I was dealing with my 95-year old grandma having a stroke (she's doing much better this week) and trying to accept that our "sit down chat" with the Realtor turned into "we need to get this place listed, stat" in the space of an hour. Shawn and the Realtor are both making big plans while I'm attempting to handcuff myself to my gorgeous turquoise accent wall. Looking back on last week, it's easy to see why I was so overwhelmed. Hindsight doesn't make things any easier when I'm stuck in the midst of a meltdown, but if I can try to remember that sometimes things suck and sometimes things rock, maybe I'll feel less desperate. I'm trying. Which is better than last week when I was just struggling.

The internet can be a nasty place sometimes. Thank you for being sweet to me.

5 comments:

  1. It's easy to be sweet to someone who rocks as hard as you do. :)

    Glad you're feeling better and, again, sending easy selling/buying wishes your way.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having my own mini-meltdowns about different things (and I can't even blame it on a baby!) so I totally feel you.

    And besides you are way too awesome to been mean to. Of this I am way too sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been teasing us about these paint colors for weeks. When are you going to share some photos so we can ooh and aww? So happy to hear things are a bit brighter for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friends, near and far, support you in this amazing journey you've started. Lean on us as needed - especially if it makes you feel better in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey m'lady, I'm just catching up, but I'm glad things are better. I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts. XOXO

    ReplyDelete