Monday 10 December 2012

Past Your Marmalade Sky

The Vancouver Aquarium invited a group of bloggers to check out their new Luminescence feature on the weekend. (I was given free admission into the facility but am under no obligation to write this post.) Grady and I had such a good time checking out the displays. The aquarium provided an entertaining guide and even though Grady is too young to understand what's going on, the guide was engaging and fun enough to keep his attention. As an added bonus, Scuba Claus made an appearance.


Grady had no idea what was happening but the room full of squealing kids blew his mind. He doesn't know who Santa is yet but he definitely knows how to feed off the energy of excited littles.

* * * * * 

I've got mustache ornaments in my shop. They look adorable hanging on the tree (or orchid if you're lazy to put up a tree that your toddler is just going to rip right back down) and even make cute little gift tags.


* * * * * 
It's Monday and it's rainy and grey. A perfect day for housekeeping.

Tarator, you won the Milk Unleashed giveaway.

Margarita, you won the Blurb giveaway.

Congratulations! Have fun.

* * * * * 
I can't believe Christmas is in two weeks. I am so unprepared. We're trying to focus on handmade gifts this year which is nice (no malls!) and time-consuming (my child is refusing to nap! I'm making marmalade at midnight tonight!) 

3 comments:

  1. seriously love the Santa picture so much! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for mustaches! My kids are still loving the ones you mailed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is getting homemade microwaveable rice bags, courtesy of my new toy, my sewing machine.
    And I don't even like doing presents :)

    ReplyDelete