Thursday 5 May 2011

You Never Look Like Yourself From The Side But Your Profile Did Not Hide

Our condo is a bit of a disaster zone right now and my camera cord has been MIA for weeks. I found it last night (in a box of thank you cards. I ... don't even know) so here's my latest bump progress shots:


I keep forgetting how pregnant I am (because I feel like I've been pregnant forever) but today my iPhone informed me that I'm 29 weeks pregnant. I'm pretty sure I've been calling myself 29 weeks pregnant for at least the last two weeks so I feel a bit cheated.

8 comments:

  1. Does toothpaste still make you want to barf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're still as big as my pinkie, only a lot more gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, check-out the cute pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tooooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg you are SO in the very cute pregnant stage... hope you're enjoying it! just got back from seeing a friend's newborn, they are so precious, Jane seems so old now even at just 10 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete