Thursday 10 September 2009

Black Eyes Brown Hair But She Don't Care

So I got my hair cut again tonight and because clearly I do not talk about my hair enough, I give you this: My New! Hair!

Whoa, I just realized how tired I look. Please excuse the bags under my eyes; it's been a rough week.

New! Hair! From three angles!


I promise this is the last you'll hear of my hair forever. Okay maybe not forever but for a long time. Pinky swear.

I love my new hair. Robin recommended her stylist and I am so glad I got over myself and went to the fancy out-of-my-league salon. The stylist was amazing. She knew exactly what I hated about my old cut and was the first stylist I have ever been to who was able to translate my "I want darker hair!" into "I want rich colour" (which was what have wanted for YEARS but have been unable to articulate.)

If anyone in the Vancouver area is looking for a new stylist, shoot me an email and I'll give you the salon details.

25 comments:

  1. Wow, it's BEAUTIFUL! You look fabulous, my dear. I might just have to make the 3 hour drive up there to visit your new stylist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really, really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree that it's very pretty, but I'm so offended by the barely visible under-eye circles that I can't even think.

    Just kidding. I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. The hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hush! You look gorgeous!! She really did a great job and the color is amazing! Very warm.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Hooray for finding a good stylist who knows EXACTLY what you want, and does it right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already been said, but you're looking gorgeous, dear. Work it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new cut and color! It looks awesome on you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this post is about your hair (which looks great, btw), but I can't stop looking at that necklace of yours! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, new hair looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THE HOTNESSSSS. (i also love that necklace. gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color is STUNNING! Really brings out your lovely eyes. I'd love to see your hair after you've messed it the eff up with some back-combing and a bit of pomade...a little mod-like. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! Love it! You're too cute, miss- beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dude, but what about the muuuuuullet? It was so Cyrus-chic!

    No really, very cute - the color suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, I love the cut and the new colour really brings out your eyes. Hot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! The color is perfect for your skin tone and gorgeous eyes. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh i love it, super cute and very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are certain things I will never skimp on. Bras is one of them. Haircuts is another.
    Totally dig the do, ps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, this is hot. Perfect for fall. I love the color ("rich color"! THAT is what I've been meaning to communicate as well. Now I know.).

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. CUUUUUUTE! This hair cut and colour looks amazing on you. So glad you found the right person! I can never get anyone confident to cut my hair because it's incredibly think and curly and, well, HUGE!

    ReplyDelete