Wednesday 28 November 2012

Justify Me

I get a lot of weird (unsolicited) stuff in my inbox. Pictures of celebrities wearing shoes (and if I ask nicely they'll send me high-res pictures of celebrities wearing shoes!) Tips on being a graceful single mom (yeah.) Stuff like that.

Usually I just send a quick "thanks but no thanks" reply or just hit delete because whatever, we've all got a job to do and if your job consists of sending unsolicited pictures of celebrities wearing shoes I won't judge you. It takes me two seconds to delete something I don't want in my inbox. No biggie.

Occasionally something cool comes along, though, and I'm tempted to try it out. Product reviews on a personal blog are a divisive topic, I know, but I think I've found my comfort zone. If it's something I'm genuinely interested in, or a cause I'm passionate about, I'm not going to feel guilty or weird about blogging about it.

That is a lot of words to say "my blog my rules" but oh well. There is not a lot of sleep right now. It makes me wordy and dumb.

So I have a couple of product reviews lined up (with giveaways! Free stuff! For you!) and if you're not into reviews, that's cool. I'll miss you. Come back next week and I'll tell you about some awesome Christmas traditions I'm looking forward to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment