Wednesday 26 June 2013

S.O.S.

Dudes, I need your help. If you have a minute or two, can you please do me a favour? I am having a difficult time sorting out my commenting issue with Squarespace. I can't even figure out how to comment on my own blog but Squarespace is all "nope! No issue here!"

So. If you have a minute to spare, can you please head on over to
www.hillarywith2Ls.com and try to comment on my blog? If you manage to comment, awesome! If you can't comment, can you please email me (hillary2Lsplease@gmail.com) or tweet me (@hillarywith2Ls) and tell me:

1 - what browser are you using?​

2 - how are you trying to comment? (logged with with Squarespace? Google? Twitter? etc)​

3 - what happens when you try to comment? (black screen of death? "you do not have permission" page? etc)​

Thank you so much! I am hopeless when it comes to this techy stuff and I'm tearing my hair out over here. ​

4 comments:

  1. Seemed to work for me. I am using IE9, I commented with my Google login, and it seemed to post the comment. I didn't see any error messages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I can comment with my very old google account. Does squarespace let you have comments that are just name/email/url? I never remeber what my old accounts are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I tried to comment on the latest post (about blogging and commenting and connecting online) and got the dreaded blackscreen that said "Unable to connect to squarespace. Please try again.) FWIW, I'm on Firefox and tried to comment using my Google account.

    ReplyDelete